8 Ways to Improve Your Rental
1. Replace your showerhead for an instant impact on your bathroom’s look and the functionality of your bathroom. For a powerful overhead shower experience, try installing a rainhead. Kohler’s Moxie features allows your to stream your favorite music, news or radio right in the shower with you through a portable speaker in the showerhead.
2. Disguise bad flooring. If your bathroom tile is not appealing, explore options to cover the floor with a distinct vinyl floor cloth that be cut to fit, or removable vinyl tiles.
3. Replace the mirror. A new and interesting mirror can transform the whole bathroom. Take precautions when removing the old mirror and be sure to store it somewhere safe so you can replace it if you move.
4. Upgrade the backsplash with removable backsplash solutions, like tile stickers or wallpaper. These can be an attractive addition to your kitchen or bathroom, while also protecting the walls from grease splatter or water.
5. Revive the cabinets with a new paint color. If you cannot paint the cabinets, add different designs using removable contact paper or vinyl for temporary cabinet covers.
6. Update the hardware and accessories. Simply updating such details like cabinet handles and other accessories can really change the look of your kitchen or bathroom.
7. Add more storage. Don’t put up with a lack of usable and accessible storage. Magnetic wall-mounted knife blocks and hanging pot holders are useful additions for any kitchen. Or use organization tools for smarter storage solutions in your bathroom vanities.
8. Add counter space to your kitchen for increased functionality. If your rental has a small kitchen, consider such suggestions as adding a chopping board that covers your sink for extra space to work. Or use a rolling cart that can stored away when not in use. Add shelving for additional storage space.