How Kohler Parallel Bathroom Faucets Enhance Your Bathroom Design
Kohler bathroom faucets can elevate your bathroom design, and Kohler’s new Parallel bathroom faucets collection is proof. Refined and elegant designs complement a variety of different bathroom styles, offering versatility and range. The Parallel faucets also provide durability and efficiency, saving you both water and money. With many other Parallel fixtures and accessories, you can create a new, unified space within your bathroom. Below are some of the ways Kohler faucets enhance your bathroom design.
Contemporary yet Versatile Design
Many homeowners know Kohler bathroom faucets for their sleek and contemporary design, and the Parallel collection continues that trend. The Parallel bathroom faucets combine different design elements to create a balanced, versatile product: blending flat surfaces and sharp angles or rounded, circular edges with a square design. Parallel is also the first bathroom faucet collection to offer a square shower head option. Kohler offers various finish options, from polished chrome, vibrant, brushed nickel and matte black. These finish options result in a collection that fits contemporary, traditional, or transitional bathroom styles.
Durability & Efficiency
Due to their sturdy construction and intelligent design, Kohler bathroom faucets have excellent durability and water efficiency. A few key elements help Kohler faucets maintain high performance for many years:
- Ceramic disc valves that exceed industry longevity standards
- Premium metal construction
- Finishes that resist corrosion and tarnishing
All these elements keep your bathroom faucet beautiful and functional for a long time.
The EPA also recognizes Kohler Parallel bathroom faucets for their water conservation and certifies them through the WaterSense program. Kohler faucets’ combined resilience and efficiency make them an excellent choice for anyone looking to save money on their water and repair expenses.
Care & Cleaning Tips
Here are a few tips to help keep your faucets pristine.
- When using a cleaner solution, always test the solution on a discreet area before using the solution on the whole faucet.
- Wipe the faucet and rinse thoroughly with water immediately after applying cleaner. Rinse and dry nearby surfaces in case of cleaner overspray.
- Always use a soft, dampened sponge or cloth, rather than abrasive materials such as brushes or scouring pads to clean surfaces.
- If your bathroom faucet has a chrome finish, use a soft cloth to wipe the product dry after each use.
Contact Weinstein Collegeville for Kohler Parallel Bathroom Faucets
If you want to improve your bathroom’s design and functionality with Kohler Parallel bathroom faucets, contact Weinstein Collegeville today. Our showroom consultants have decades of experience offering expert advice and consultation on bathroom and kitchen fixtures and design. We offer many of the finest brands and fixtures in our bath and kitchen supply store. The passionate team at Weinstein Collegeville will work with you to make your dream bathroom a reality. For more information on our products and services, contact us today.