Which Kohler’s Titanium Finish Faucet Fits Your Sink?
The Vibrant Titanium finish is a uniquely innovative feature of the Composed bathroom faucet collection by Kohler, a design that embodies simplicity and refinement. The Composed collection exemplifies the classic, understated elements of minimalist design. Kohler offers a number of Titanium finish bathroom sink faucets. Consider which sink faucet will fit best in your bathroom space.
Composed single-handle bathroom sink faucets
- The pure handle offers design simplicity with a delicate touch.
- The lever handle provides elegance for a distinctive visual statement.
- The joystick handle features a top-mounted joystick to control water flow and temperature.
- Choose a tall single-handle faucet for a striking complement to vessel sinks.
Composed double-handle bathroom sink faucets
- Two cross or lever handles offer separate control of hot and cold water.
- Choose two-handle widespread faucet for 8″ – 16″ centers.
- Quick-Connect hose connections make widespread faucet installation a snap.
Kohler ceramic disc valves exceed industry longevity standards for a lifetime of durable performance. All the Composed faucet selections coordinate with the faucets and accessories in the Composed collection.
Kohler Composed faucets meets water savings requirements for California Energy Commission (CEC), CALGreen, and Colorado SB 14-103. WaterSense-labeled 1.2-gpm faucets also use at least 45% less water than standard faucets, all while still meeting strict performance guidelines!
Shop Kohler Collections at Weinstein Bath & Kitchen Showroom in Collegeville
If you are looking for a edgy and modern aesthetic in your bathroom, choosing the Kohler Composed Collection with Titanium Finish bath faucets is the clear choice. Contact our showroom consultants for more information about our manufacturers and products.